Take part in the development of Management and Control tools for the Cloud Install Base.
Write high-quality, testable, and efficient code for a complex management dashboard system.
Initiate and promote new ideas for continuous improvement of tool functionality, as well as lead and train
junior developers in the team.
To be a senior ReactJS developer you will need to have the following experience...
- **4 years of experience** in software design, design patterns, production systems, scaling
- Experienced manipulating basic data structures
- Proficient with at least **1 JS framework, front or back end**
- Experience working with a development team, meeting deadlines, reporting on a daily basis, using a
- We're working on a leading provider of SaaS products that are used by large media companies like
Twitch, Vimeo, youtube, blizzard, and over 700 others.
- Our dashboard connects to different media streams across different machines
**- We use **node.js, AWS media SDK, lambda, s3, MySQL, Redis**, and many more interesting